2017 Acura RDX Technology
The 2017 Acura RDX is in stock now at Joe Bullard Acura. If you’re a driver searching for a luxurious, high-tech crossover utility vehicle in the Mobile or Daphne area, then don’t miss out on the Acura RDX. With advanced technology to keep you connected, comfortable, and safe on the road, the Acura RDX is a top choice for drivers in Alabama. Find out more about the high-tech features offered by the latest Acura RDX right here.
High Tech Pickup
The RDX is equipped with some of the most advanced technological features available in the automotive world today. Some of the highlights that we know that Daphne, Alabama car shoppers will appreciate include:
- AcuraLink Satellite Communication: As part of the RDX Technology Package, the AcuraLink satellite connected system is always on to provide automatic emergency services in the event of a collision, stolen vehicle assistance, and diagnostic information. You can use your smartphone to access many of these features, even when you aren’t in your car. The system even offers features like real-time traffic and navigation, a live concierge system, and remote door locking and unlocking.
- GPS-Linked Climate Control: This advanced feature is the next generation of climate control systems. It includes a solar sensor and is linked to the car’s GPS system so that it can automatically adjust the climate control to maintain the desired temperature, based on the sun’s intensity on either side of the car. This guarantees comfort for all passengers, and it can be activated by voice commands.
- On Demand Multi-Use Display: Acura simplified the multitude of features in the RDX to only a few easy to understand buttons and a large touchscreen display. It’s a breeze to access your climate control or audio systems directly, without digging through a maze of menus.
- SMS Messaging: The RDX makes it possible to easily access your text messages while driving safely. It even lets you respond using a set of prepared messages, so you can keep your focus on the road rather than tapping on a cellphone.
- Multi-Information Display: The dashboard of the RDX is equipped with a unique display, which provides some key information behind the wheel, in order to augment the information offered by the Multi-Use Display. In order to provide safety and security, the driver can activate most functions directly from the steering wheel.
Visit Joe Bullard Acura
Want to take the latest 2017 Acura RDX out for a spin? You can schedule a test drive now here at Joe Bullard Acura. You can also stop by our showroom here at 1151 E I-65 Service Rd. S. South in Mobile, Alabama, or give us a call at 251-237-9447. We have many models of the current Acura RDX in stock now, and we’re happy to show you all the high tech features offered in this luxury SUV today.