Our dealership collects personal information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on this web site. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Our dealership will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any personal information you provide to us (e.g. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). However, given that electronically submitted data is not 100% secure, we make no representations or warranties as to the security of any personal information you submit online, which you do at your own risk.
Disclosure of Personal Information
– to business partners, such as third party service providers, agents and affiliated entities in connection with the services that they perform for our dealership, such as providing certain services necessary for the administration of this web site and the provision of certain interactive functionalities. Please note that some of our agents and contractors are located outside of the country and, as such, are subject to foreign laws, including laws that may require disclosure of personal information to government agencies in those countries;
– to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating fraud or other offences; or
– to legal, financial, and other professional advisors or in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of its business or operations.
Except as provided above, our dealership will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent, as required or permitted by law, and to provide the features and service(s) you’ve requested. At the time you register for any such feature or service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your personal information necessary for the provision of these requested features or services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Data:
Anytime you visit this web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on this web site. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual’s consent.
Personal Information Voluntarily Provided:
Any personal information you provide to us (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.) when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of this web site may be used to provide you with information you’ve requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). This data may also be used to tailor your experience on this web site by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region.
Accessing this Web Site:
This web site is hosted on servers located in the United States. As such, your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any personal information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S.
The personal data record created through your registration with this web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the personal information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
This web site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas.
You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. This web site allows users to opt-out of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified.
Contacting the Web Sites:
Information Voluntarily Provided by Our Site Visitors:
Any information you provide to us (i.e., name, phone number, email address, physical address, etc.) when you enroll in one of our email Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. This information may be used for marketing purposes and to provide you with information you’ve requested about our company, our products, and our services, or to provide you with special notices. By submitting your contact information to us, you consent that we may market to you using that contact information. For example, if you provide a phone number, you consent to phone calls and texts from us to that number. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). These data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We may use the information we collect to:
- provide and operate our Online Services, products, and services, such as to provide you with the results of your searches;
- process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries, and claims we receive in connection with our Online Services, products, and services;
- provide customer and technical support;
- provide you with marketing materials, such as to send you information about newly available vehicles and special offers, tell you about new features or updates, and inform you of third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting;
- provide you with information, notices, offers, brochures and advertising on our websites and mobile apps, by email and text, and in other ways;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, special events, and other offers or promotions;
- perform data analytics, market research, and other processing;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business and Online Services (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our Online Services, products and services; managing our communications; measuring the effectiveness of our sales, advertising, communications and marketing; analyzing our customer base, Online Services, products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies, including this Privacy Notice.
You may always opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from our dealership. Our sites allow users to opt-out of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified. If you choose to opt-out of marketing communications, our business partners or we may still communicate with you for other non-marketing business purposes. Examples include, but are not limited to, notifications relating to an appointment, collection of payment, or a manufacturer recall affecting your vehicle.
To be removed from our marketing mailing and emailing list, you may contact us as described below. Please provide your name, dealership or group name, and the mailing address[es], email address[es], and phone number[s] you wish to be removed. Please specify whether you want to be removed from mailing lists, email lists, or phone lists. You will be removed within 30 days.
In the case of emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time through the process described above, or by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in our emails or text messages.
Please note that, from time to time, third party companies may market to you on our behalf. If the third party marketing company communicates to you using contacts or other information that we have gathered, you may opt-out of those third party marketing communications by following the opt-out process above. However, some third party marketing companies send communications on our behalf using their lead, independently gathered information. We are not able to process or push opt-out requests to third parties using their independent lead information.