2017 Lincoln MKT vs. 2017 Acura MDX
2017 Lincoln MKT
2017 Acura MDX
The 2017 Acura MDX and the 2017 Lincoln MKT are rivals in the midsize luxury crossover segment. Both have three rows of seats, both offer the latest high tech features, and both have a luxurious feel and look that sets them apart from more pedestrian models. So which one will you choose?
The question might seem tough, but when you dig a little deeper into the details, it’s not hard at all. The Acura has a clear advantage in most of the areas that drivers in Mobile and Daphne, Alabama care about. Take a look at the side by side comparison for yourself, and you’ll see just how much of an advantage that the Acura has over the Lincoln:
- Efficiency: These two models both come with powerful V6 engines that make almost identical amounts of muscle. They are far from equals when it comes to fuel economy. Want to spend less at the pump? You’ll want to go with the Acura MDX. It’s rated at 19 mpg city/27 mpg highway* based on EPA estimates with front wheel drive. The Lincoln is rated at 16 mpg city/24 mpg highway in the most efficient configuration.
- Towing Capacity: The Lincoln makes a couple of more horsepower than the Acura, but that doesn’t mean much. In fact, the Acura can pull more than the Lincoln. The Acura will tow up to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped. The Lincoln is only able to tow up to 2,000 pounds.
- Cargo Space: The Acura also easily bests the Lincoln when it comes to overall cargo volume. While both offer ample space, the Acura has up to 90.9 cubic feet of space when the seats are folded down. The Lincoln will only fit up to 75.9 cubic feet of cargo with all seats folded down.
- Features: The Acura MDX gets all sorts of important safety and security features standard. The MDX comes standard with Lane Keeping Assist System, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low Speed Flow, and Road Departure Mitigation, all standard. None of those features come standard on the Lincoln.
Visit Joe Bullard Acura
Visit Joe Bullard Acura to test drive the 2017 Acura MDX today. You can schedule a test drive online now, stop by our showroom at 1151 E I-65 Service Rd. S. in Mobile, AL, or give us a call at 251-237-9447. We have many models of the current Acura RDX in stock now, so visit us to find the one that fits your needs.
* Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.