Packages and Pricing*
The 2017 Acura RLX makes finding the perfectly suited vehicle easy for Gulf Coast drivers. With multiple package options, the RLX gives drivers the freedom to choose the features that they want and need most. The available packages and their starting prices are:
- RLX with Technology Package – $54,450
- RLX with Advance Package – $60,450
Powertrains and Mileage**
The 2017 Acura RLX takes the powertrain game up a notch; it can host a gas or hybrid engine. The two powertrain configurations:
- 3.5L V6 P-AWS – The gas engine option for the RLX is able to provide drivers with an ample amount of power and fuel efficiency. The aluminum-alloy direct injection V6 engine is able to provide drivers with up to 310 hp, 272 lb-ft of torque, 20 mpg city, and 30 mpg highway.
- *Coming Soon* Sport Hybrid SH-AWD – For an even more fuel efficient ride, the RLX is also offered in a sport hybrid option which graciously provides drivers with 377 hp, 341 lb-ft of torque, 29 mpg city, and 30 mpg highway.
Both high-performing engines make for an absolutely stunning driving experience – something only an Acura could provide. From its long 112.2-inch wheelbase that keeps the vehicle stable to its Agile Handling Assist, the 2017 Acura RLX is a beauty to take on.
Other performance-enhancing features:
- Four-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension
- Split lower control arm front suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
Comfort and Convenience
While there are multiple package options to choose from, drivers can always expect to be greeted by a comfort- and convenience-enhancing features. From high-tech entertainment technology to high-end comfort enhancing features, the 2017 Acura RLX has everything that one could desire from the interior of such a sporty, sophisticated vehicle. Just a few of the wonderful features contributing to making the RLX what it is include:
- Sport seats with perforated Milano premium leather trimmed interior
- Driver’s and front passenger’s 12-way power seating with four-way lumbar support
- On Demand Multi-Use Display
- 14.9 cubic feet of cargo volume
To make sure that drivers and their passengers are able to maintain a sense of safety and security while contained in the vehicle, the RLX has incorporated a long list of innovative and safety-enhancing features such as AcuraWatch with Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist System, Road Departure Mitigation, and more:
- Multi-view rear camera with dynamic guidelines
- Surround-View Camera System
- Blind spot information system
As soon as the 2017 Acura RLX hit the market, it was easy for it to quickly make a name for itself. As the topic of conversation for many vehicle enthusiasts and reviewers, the RLX has gained quite a bit of positive feedback.
- “As the flagship of the Acura line, the RLX mixes tons of tech with your choice of a gas or a hybrid powertrain.” – Car and Driver
- “Best Acura ever built, extremely quiet. Seats are made for long road trips. 377 hp is a thrill. Super handling all wheel drive is always a great feature for taking the curves.” – Kelley Blue Book
Let Luxury Take the Wheel
The 2017 Acura RLX has a lot to offer Biloxi, Mississippi drivers – that’s a fact. From the impressive infotainment technology to the high-performing engine options the RLX is able to give drivers an unmatched driving experience each and every time they climb into the vehicle. Experience the luxury for yourself today. Getting started is easy, all you have to do is stop in and visit the team at Joe Bullard Acura. We can be found at 1151 E I-65 Service Rd. S. in Mobile, AL or contacted by phone at 251-237-9447.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
** Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.